The DK Edge 18mm Table Tennis Table is our entry level table that arrives 90% pre-built (you just add the wheels). It offers a pretty good level of play and has a neat and sturdy folded position, you un-clip the net and the table folds as two separate halves that slot together for easy storage.
The surface is made of MDF (which is much stronger than the Chipboard tables used by Butterfly and other brands).
Table size: 275cm long x 153cm wide x 77cm high (9' long x 5’ wide x 2’6” high)
Minimum play area: 5.1m long x 3.3m wide (17' long x 11' wide), guideline only
Storage size: 161cm high x 145cm wide x 63.5cm deep
Net Weight: 89.5Kg
Packaged weight: 92kg
Delivery: Free delivery on average 5-10 days depending on location (we'll ring you to arrange).
Guarantee: 3 Years on table top and all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net post set etc)
- Suitable for indoor use only
- 18mm playing surface
- Leg levellers
- Playback facility
- Frame: 22mm steel
- DK Edge Clip Net and Post set provided
- 2 x DK Pimpled Out Bats & 6 x DK Training Balls provided
- Two table halves, each with four independent wheels
- Assembly: Allow 10-15 minutes for assembly (arrives mostly pre-built, just add the wheels)
This DK Edge 18mm Indoor Table Tennis Table has been developed and designed by Darius Knight, one of the Team GB 2012 Olympics Squad.